If we don't have the book you want, use CIDER to borrow it from another school.
(CIDER is a service through Oneida BOCES that gives us access to
the library catalogs of 180 schools from 6 counties.)
1. Click here to go to CIDER
2. Click on the Search tab
3. I have the most luck using the Advanced Search
4. Fill in one field (the most common is "Title Keyword")
5. Press Return or Enter on your keyboard
6. Click on the title of the book you want
7. At the botton of the screen click on "Check Other Locatons"
8. You will now see a screen that lists different locations where your book is available. Print this page and give it to Mrs. Weaver.