• What do I do if my child is absent from school?
    • The first thing you need to do is notify the school office.  Please call Mrs. Kuhn at 839-6335.  Because of the H1N1 outbreak, we will need to know your child's symptoms if he or she is sick.
    • Indicate your child's teacher and who you would like his or her homework sent home with.
    • When your child returns to school, he or she must have a signed note giving the date(s) and reason for the absence.

    Following these simple steps will save our office staff the trouble of calling you at home.